IDA Support: Download Center
Evaluation & Freeware versions of IDA
SDK & Utilities
(Some downloads require a password which can be found in the latest IDA download
- stealth: stealth against anti-debugging tricks.
- findcrypt: identifies some frequently used block ciphers.
- highlighter: highlights code that has been single stepped through in a debugging session.
- unispector: extracts unicode strings from an IDA database.
- IDA, Python and Qt
- Migrating PySide code to PyQt5
- Using custom viewers from IDAPython
- Augmenting IDA UI with your own actions
Also, be sure not to miss
pages; they offer many useful & interesting plugins!
PySide precompiled binaries and patches
: PySide is included in IDA since version 6.6 so these downloads are not necessary for that and future versions.
IDA 6.9 and above ships with PyQt instead of PySide; see this post for more info.
PySide 2011/12/30 for IDAPython 1.5+, Python 2.7 (2.6 on Mac OS) and Qt 4.8.4 (IDA 6.5)
: these packages should be extracted into IDA's directory.
PySide 2011/12/30 for IDAPython 1.5+, Python 2.7 (2.6) and Qt 4.8.1 (IDA 6.3 and 6.4)
PySide 2011/03/28 for IDAPython 1.5+ and Python 2.6
Feel free to contribute
to our user's community, either publically or anonymously!