We are looking for someone to join our team and participate in the development of unique software security tools. The candidates must know low-level details of modern software as well as high-level data structures and algorithms.
- A strong knowledge of C/C++
- Knowledge of x86 assembler and unwillingness to use it in development
- Experience of cross platform development (Windows/Linux/Mac) is a plus
- Knowing graph theory and how compilers work is an advantage
- Ability and willingness to write secure yet fast code
- Good problem solving and communication skills
To apply, send your resume to [email protected].
Code samples and links to implemented projects are welcome.