Cannot add the selection to the function definition
This error message means that the selection cannot be added to the function.
It may be because of the following:
- the specified function does not exist or it is not a function entry chunk
- the selection crosses boundaries of the existing function chunks.
the selection must not intersect with the existing function chunks
or must be equal to a function tail chunk.
- the selection crosses segment boundaries
- the selection is in a special segment (imports, exports, ...)
- the selection crosses boundaries of instructions or data
Correct your selection and try again.Index
| Previous topic
| Next topic