1. All usual movement keys: PgUp,PgDn,Home,End and arrows.
2. It is possible to position to a line simply by typing in the desired line number.
3. It is possible to position on a line by typing in its beginning. In this case the user can use: Backspace key to erase the last character typed in. Ctrl-Enter to find another line with the same prefix. Please note that List Viewer ignores the prefix of a line up to the last backslash (\\) or slash (/) if it exists.
4. Alt-T search for a substring (case-insensitive) Ctrl-T repeat last search
5. If the list is not in dialog mode, you can use the following keys: Enter jump to the selected item in the last IDA View window Ctrl-E edit the current item Del delete the current item Ins insert a new item Ctrl-U refresh information in the window
6. Quick filtering is available using Ctrl-F. More complex filters can be defined with a right click (only the GUI mode).
7. The list can be sorted by any column by clicking on it. Please note that maintaining a frequently modified list sorted can be very time consuming, so try not to sort non-modal lists during the initial analysis. (sorting is available only in the GUI mode).
8. Right-click may show additional functionality for the list viewer.
Esc or Enter close modal list viewers.