Interested in the state-of-the-art binary analysis projects?
We are always interested in smart programmers.
Smart software developer
We are looking for someone to join our team and participate in the
development of unique software security tools.
The candidates must know low-level details of modern software as well
as high-level data structures and algorithms.
- strong knowledge of C/C++
- knowledge of x86 assembler and unwillingness to use it in development
- cross platform development (Windows/Linux/Mac) is a plus
- knowing the graph theory and how compilers work is a plus
- ability and willingness to write secure yet fast code
- good problem solving and communication skills
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Code samples and links to implemented projects are welcome.