Introducing IDA Home
Hex-Rays announces the release of IDA Home.
It is not often that we release a brand new product, so pardon our excitement.
We used all the experience gained throughout the years to propose hobbyists a solution that combines rapidity, reliability with the levels of quality and responsiveness of support that any professional reverse engineers should expect.
IDA Home is available in 5 different editions covering the most common processor families and gives access to the Lumina server.
IDA Home’s main features:
- Ability to analyze both 32-bit and 64-bit applications
- Powerful IDAPython scripting with Python 3 support is included
- Local or gdbserver debugger included
- One processor family of choice from the most common processors:
PC ARM M68K MIPS PPC
- Annual subscription
- Named license only
- Access to Lumina server
- For the price of $365 / year