Hex-Rays is hiring
We are looking for someone to join our team and participate in the development of unique software security tools. The candidates must know low-level details of modern software as well as high-level data structures and algorithms.
* strong knowledge of C/C++
* experience with Qt and GUI development is a big PLUS
* knowledge of x86 assembler and unwillingness to use it in development
* cross platform development (Windows/Linux/Mac) is a plus
* knowing the graph theory and how compilers work is a plus
* ability and willingness to write secure yet fast code
* good problem solving and communication skills
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]
Code samples and links to implemented projects are welcome.